Yup, I am back in school. I officially started my Master's degree in Rehabilitation Science today. I am going to continue working full time and study part time. I have to admit, I'm not exactly excited at this point (mainly because the idea of taking one more thing on right now seems a little overwhelming), but I'm hoping I'll get excited once I'm further in to my classes. In the meantime, I'm trying to enjoy the last days of warmth, finish my last leisure/adoption books for the month, and prepare myself for the new job!
I'm now going to do some light work while I watch So You Think You Can Dance Canada!
Decadent Instant Pot Chocolate Oatmeal
3 years ago

3 comments:
good for you!! And we have had some gorgeous days to enjoy before you're in the classroom!
Hope things settle into a routine quickly for you! I just finished a master's degree in occupational therapy while also working full-time, so I know what it feels like...but I survived, and every milestone along the way is worth celebrating!
Good luck on your Masters! I'm sure you'll do awesome :)
Post a Comment